Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Down 6/15 Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Server Down 6/15 Update Empty
PostSubject: Server Down 6/15 Update   Server Down 6/15 Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:14 pm

I was informed shortly after 1800 ET there may have been a server machine lockup. This will interrupt service until either Berri or Fin can get to the machine to resolve the issue.

If this issue has resulted in any major impacts feel free to pm us on the forums or contact the admin/mod team in game. No actions will be taken without proper investigation into your issues though.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server Down 6/15 Update   Server Down 6/15 Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:04 pm

At this time the server is still down and we are aware of the issue. We want to assure you all, once again, that once it is back up if there is any issues with anything in game that we can, without a shadow of a doubt, say was an issue from the unexpected system issue we will quickly reimburse and/or resolve the issue.

Please again note though, no complaint will be resolved without investigation.
Back to top Go down
Finamenon
Admin
Admin

Experience : 247

PostSubject: Re: Server Down 6/15 Update   Server Down 6/15 Update I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 pm

The server has been restored. It started back up without a hitch, however given the nature of the hard lock up that occurred, I will have to shop for an extra hard drive.

Unfortunately, it occurred during a backup, which means progress was rolled back to 14:14 CST as of this day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Down 6/15 Update   Server Down 6/15 Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down 6/15 Update
Page 1 of 1