Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Shutdown 6/16/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berrismash
Admin
Admin
Berrismash

Experience : 43

Server Shutdown 6/16/12 Empty
PostSubject: Server Shutdown 6/16/12   Server Shutdown 6/16/12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Due to severe storms in the area we have shut down the server approximately 7:30 PM Central as a precautionary measure. We know this forced absence will be difficult for some of you, so we have provided internet tissues and cookies in that corner over there. Currently we do not know how long the downtime will last but we will update when everything is up and running again.

And for the love of your balls, do not blow up Ken's cell phone with "omg what's with the server?1?!?!?" texts unless you are prepared to foot this month's bill. Thank you kindly and hope to see you in Minecraft soon.
Back to top Go down
Finamenon
Admin
Admin

Experience : 247

Server Shutdown 6/16/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Shutdown 6/16/12   Server Shutdown 6/16/12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Server up as of 10:35 central time. Backup restored from 5:27 central time. If anything looks wrong, tell an admin in an orderly and calm fashion.

If you decide to ignore such criteria, you will likely lose more than just the rollback.
Back to top Go down

Server Shutdown 6/16/12
Page 1 of 1