Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plugin suggestion (Mob Arena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezyman
Wood
Wood

Experience : 9

Plugin suggestion (Mob Arena) Empty
PostSubject: Plugin suggestion (Mob Arena)   Plugin suggestion (Mob Arena) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:43 am

--Hello Fellow Terra's!
-I have been on quite a few server's, and some of the bigger one's have a plugin called...MOB ARENA!
-Mob Arena is a unique plugin, which allows player's to compete in wave's after wave's of all manor of mob's, at the last round ( Which i believe you can set it to any round) You can even make a boss! What was utterly hilarious on a server i played, is that there boss was a silverfish, that can shoot lightning at you, and even fly sometimes...
-I'll say this, from start to finsih now...
-You just spawned, you see a sign to your left, saying, follow this road to mob arena, so you follow the road, and it lead's you to a building, you go inside, and you see many player's waiting my mob arena sign's, ( Sfter a match start's, anyone who hasn't joined has to wait for the next match) So you see everyone waiting, and then you see an open mob arena match, you right click the sign that say's (MOB ARENA-Arctic survival-) Then it auto teleports you too a starter's room for THIS match only, and you notice your starting kit is gone (All items are "Stored" For the match, you don't lose your own items, you get them after the match is done) So you see a number of signs, Ranger, Anarchist, Fighter, Woodsmen, Survivalist, Ninja, Ect. You choose Anarchist, so you right click the sign, it gives you A number of TNT, Flint/Steel, Pressure plates, Switches, And a iron sword. After you have your " Loadout ", You have to right click a iron block within the room, once everyone has right clicked the iron block, to " Ready Up" The match start's, you spawn at a chosen location for that match map, then, you survive the many waves of mobs to come, Placing TNT Pressure plates and killing mobs with your sword.

-That's the basic idea on how you would play mob arena, you can customize it like CRAZY, and if you want a great example on how customized this can be, or what you can do with this wonderful plugin, i can give you an I.P to a server.

-EXTRA
-You can customize the classes from the signs, to make Anarchist have a block of stone if you want, it's ALL Custom made.
Back to top Go down
Finamenon
Admin
Admin

Experience : 247

Plugin suggestion (Mob Arena) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin suggestion (Mob Arena)   Plugin suggestion (Mob Arena) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:01 am

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'll have to add it to the list of shit we need to implement Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Plugin suggestion (Mob Arena)
Page 1 of 1