Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boomtown Outpost is Open to the Public!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeardedGuy80

Experience : 59

Boomtown Outpost is Open to the Public! Empty
PostSubject: Boomtown Outpost is Open to the Public!   Boomtown Outpost is Open to the Public! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:54 pm

YAY! A public portal has been opened today to the Boomtown mining outpost. Styled as a comical wild-west mining boom town, the diamond rush is on!

Located on an island continent south of the Terraferman mainland, feel free to use Boomtown as a forward base for your mining operations. Believe me when I say this place is OVERRUN with abandoned mineshafts at pretty much every height imaginable.

Sights and amenities include:

-Natural ravine with lavafall open to the surface, with glass block walk-over
-2 other small ravines in the town borders for exploration (and several more a short distance away if you're an explorer)
-A General Store geared toward any last minute items you may have forgotten for your exploration/mining expedition, and a few resources/blocks from my previous trips for sale.
-Chestbank for access to your valuables from anywhere.
-Saloon for splitting treasure, laughs, and eventually NPC trading.
-Porky's Pig Corral, for riding a pig in style.
-Large jungle and swamp biomes nearby for exploration and resource gathering.

Anything outside of the town border is fair game. Stake a claim and strike it rich!
Back to top Go down

Boomtown Outpost is Open to the Public!
Page 1 of 1