Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donater Ranks/Rewards, Ect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mezyman
Wood
Wood

Experience : 9

Donater Ranks/Rewards, Ect Empty
PostSubject: Donater Ranks/Rewards, Ect   Donater Ranks/Rewards, Ect I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:19 pm

-I've only been playing this server for about a week, and i love it, EXCELLENT choice of plugins, nice and friendly player's, undiscovered land to perform my experiment's >_>
-So, i want to donate, but i want to also know what i COULD get in return, i dont HAVE to have rewards, or a new rank, i was just curios as to what i may be able to get for donating, and also, if i do donate, could we have a custom rank? Or have a small amount of money ( Making a town )
-And for future reference to people who want to donate as well, i suggest adding a donater room near spawn, or signs explaining dfonater ranks, i am not telling you how to run this server, as i LOVE it anyway, but just as help to other's who may join the server.
~Mezyman
Back to top Go down
Berrismash
Admin
Admin
Berrismash

Experience : 43

Donater Ranks/Rewards, Ect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donater Ranks/Rewards, Ect   Donater Ranks/Rewards, Ect I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:39 pm

We're glad that you're enjoying yourself here, Mezy. Smile

Currently we do not have a system in place for donations. The admin team will review your suggestion and if we decide to establish donation capability we will announce all relevant information via the forums. Special ranks/rewards for donaters certainly seems reasonable, however I stress that this idea has not been seriously contemplated before and we have a list of priorities to work through before a donation system would go live, if it ever does. Thank you for your suggestion and please know that we do always want to hear the ideas of our players.
Back to top Go down

Donater Ranks/Rewards, Ect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: General Information :: General Chat and Off-Topic-
Jump to: