Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

v10lift

Go down 
AuthorMessage

v10lift Empty
PostSubject: v10lift   v10lift I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:22 am

This is by far the most complex user accessible plugin but even then it's still very simple.

First build your lift cabin. If you want to have a floor choosing sign* in the cabin put a sign with [V10lift] on the first line somewhere in your cabin. Then use the command /v10lift create - It will tell you to rightclick all the blocks of your cabin, so do that.

*The floor choosing sign is sort of an output of where you are/going. Right click it to change floor names (see below) and left click to send to that floor.

After that use the command v10lift create my new lift where my new lift will be the name of your lift.

Now you can start adding floors. To do that use v10lift floor add my new floor while you're standing at the height of the new floor.

Define blocks as input blocks now. Input blocks are blocks which will call your lift to a specific floor when they receive redstone input. If you want to use a button to call the lift use the block behind the button as input block! If you stand at the floor you want the elevator to move to simply use v10lift input add else use v10lift input add floor name.

When you finished all floors and inputs for your lift use v10lift edit to disable the editor. You can re-enable it at any time with v10lift edit lift name.

Output signs

It is possible to show what your lift is doing by placing a sign with [V10lift] on the first line and your lift name on the second. If you want to have a sign which only shows if the lift is at a specific floor put your floor name on the third, too.

Other things you must know:
YOU MUST ENCLOSE THE SHAFT THAT THE ELEVATOR RUNS IN...
There is a longstanding bug that open air shafts cause a boat load of lag for the user.
You have been warned.

Commands:

V10lift create
- To create a new lift (see above).

V10lift delete - To delete a elevator.

V10lift abort - To abort your current action.

V10lift edit - To edit lift floors and input blocks.

V10lift floor add - To add a new floor.

V10lift floor del - To remove a floor.

V10lift floor rename - To rename a floor.

V10lift input add - To add a new input block.

V10lift input del - To remove a input block.

V10lift door - To edit door blocks.

V10lift speed - To set the lift speed.

V10lift realistic - To toggle realistic mode.

V10lift whitelist - To add or remove players to/from the the whitelist of a floor. If the whitelist is empty it is disabled.

V10lift help
- To get some help.
Back to top Go down

v10lift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: General Information :: Bukkit Plugins-
Jump to: