Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surgery- will be gone for.. a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HannahBernanna
Admin
Admin
HannahBernanna

Experience : 220

Surgery- will be gone for.. a while Empty
PostSubject: Surgery- will be gone for.. a while   Surgery- will be gone for.. a while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:14 am

Pretty sure people already know this. But I'm having surgery on the 7th on my hand. I'll be in a cast for 2-6 months depending on how long it takes to heal (and then.. however long it takes to regain use of my hand) ;_; Since playing minecraft one handed isn't exactly an easy task... I'll be gone for a while.

I'll try to pop on once in a while to chat at least, but if anyone needs to contact me:

AIM: moistgreentoast
E-mail: moistgreentoast@gmail.com

I'm leaving Kc in charge of my town, so if towns people need help with things (more land, setting up an outpost, etc.) they should harass Kc into helping them. :p

Bye guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Berrismash
Admin
Admin
Berrismash

Experience : 43

Surgery- will be gone for.. a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery- will be gone for.. a while   Surgery- will be gone for.. a while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 am

Speedy healing, Bernanna! You can always steal or buy a mic and get on Mumble for hot verbal Minecraft action in the meantime. ::nudge, poke::
Back to top Go down

Surgery- will be gone for.. a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: General Information :: General Chat and Off-Topic-
Jump to: