Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally...Commerce...Has Come BACK....to Terraferma!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeardedGuy80

Experience : 59

Finally...Commerce...Has Come BACK....to Terraferma! Empty
PostSubject: Finally...Commerce...Has Come BACK....to Terraferma!   Finally...Commerce...Has Come BACK....to Terraferma! I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:29 am

Well, starting isn't really "coming back"....

But anyway, this thread is to inform everyone of the grand opening of the Courtyard Shops in Terraferma. Current shops include:

*The Wool Bazaar - carrying all 15 varieties of dyed wool, including Brown! All varieties in stock, priced aggressively, and conveniently sold in 16's. Finally, you don't have to buy the whole stack for a small project (and can just buy 4 x 16's for the larger ones)!

*Square Meals on Square Wheels - Terraferma's #1 lunch truck has set up permanent business as part of the Courtyard Shops. Selling all manner of cooked food and melon blocks at rock-bottom prices, packed "to-go" in bunches of 8 for cheap and easy purchasing! Honestly, this one is worth swinging by even just to see it!

But BeardedGuy, Terraferma is large and scary - how ever will I find the Courtyard Shops?
Glad you asked, always-speaks-in-italics-man! The Courtyard Shops are located southwest of the Marketplace building, right off the brick road. Just look for the HUGE 3-D farm animals!
(for more black-and-white types, it's around -113, +20 on your map)

If you have any questions or requests for new items you'd like to see carried in the shop, reply here, or contact BeardedGuy80 or Finamenon in-game.

See you soon at the Courtyard Shops of Terraferma!
Back to top Go down

Finally...Commerce...Has Come BACK....to Terraferma!
Page 1 of 1