Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skull Island

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trasiva
Stone
Stone

Experience : 50

Skull Island Empty
PostSubject: Skull Island   Skull Island I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:27 am

Hey guys, you might have noticed a new portal go up in the top level hub. I bought the portal to give everyone a -safe- place to be able to spawn withers to farm nether stars off of.

Here's the thing. It's a -massive- project, and a gift to the server. Any help you guys want to give would be great. I want to terraform it completely flat, taking out all the trees and such. Any help you guys can give would be great.

Once things are leveled out, my plan is to set up a numerous number bunkers for you to be able to duck into and run. Long enough to drink a little milk, and heal.

Once everything is done, the island will be open for Wither farming. The only request I'll have is AFTER you smash your wither to bits, that you repair any holes and bunkers.

So, as I said, PLEASE, if you have time, help me level out the island! The sooner we get this up and running, the more beacons we can get out!
Back to top Go down

Skull Island
Page 1 of 1