Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galactica inbound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegadejibjib
Wood
Wood
Renegadejibjib

Experience : 7

Galactica inbound Empty
PostSubject: Galactica inbound   Galactica inbound I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 pm

So I've decided to start a massive project; a 1:1 scale Battlestar Galactica replica. Aside from the 114,000,000 block work envelope, I have ambitious plans for this vessel, including but not limited to a communal infrastructure, focused on making all Terraferma players feel welcome aboard, teleporters running from any town involved to the ship, using Raptors (small transport vessels) as portals, and crew quarters to accommodate anyone who wishes to be involved. This is going to be a mammoth project, and I still need to determine a location, (either somewhere in the sky lands or over an ocean) but I will complete it. Faster if anyone feels like contributing. No need to be a huge Galactica fan to appreciate the scale and awesomeness of this build, so don't feel like you're on the outside here if you've never seen the show. I'm currently looking into a way to establish a schematic to distribute to anyone who wants to contribute, and other fans of the show/ship would be welcomed to contribute content and help shape the project.

Thanks for reading my wall of text, and I look forward to hopefully building with some of you.

~Jibs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kenjamin.klinger
CannedWeasel
Wood
Wood

Experience : 15

Galactica inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactica inbound   Galactica inbound I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:48 pm

In the course of my adventures I've amassed a lot, of a lot of things. So once you come up with a materials list I might have things to donate or sell cheaply. Just lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Renegadejibjib
Wood
Wood
Renegadejibjib

Experience : 7

Galactica inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactica inbound   Galactica inbound I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Alright, thanks man. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you know of any good schematic builders for MC? Or other tools that could be used to publish a floorplan?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kenjamin.klinger
Sponsored content

Galactica inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactica inbound   Galactica inbound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactica inbound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: General Information :: General Chat and Off-Topic-
Jump to: