Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm mister De~to, I'm mister cool. *Badum-da-dum*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Detomaru
Wood
Wood

Experience : 7

I'm mister De~to, I'm mister cool. *Badum-da-dum* Empty
PostSubject: I'm mister De~to, I'm mister cool. *Badum-da-dum*   I'm mister De~to, I'm mister cool. *Badum-da-dum* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:32 pm

I honestly am insane, it keeps me from going crazy. That's my motto, and that's why I started out with it. I want you to know what you're getting into getting to know me XD I'm really fun when I find something to work on, and I usually bring something new to the table. I really love the idea of helping out in any way I can. I'm just that kind of person. I am a hardcore gamer, and I LOVE MC since I'm an artist! I really love adventuring too. I am actually going to college for a bachelors degree in video game art Very Happy If you wanna get to know me more though, feel free to talk to me! I'm very personable. You may even get a laugh or two! ;D
Back to top Go down
HannahBernanna
Admin
Admin
HannahBernanna

Experience : 220

I'm mister De~to, I'm mister cool. *Badum-da-dum* Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm mister De~to, I'm mister cool. *Badum-da-dum*   I'm mister De~to, I'm mister cool. *Badum-da-dum* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks for your post Deto Smile And once again, welcome to the server, I hope you have fun here.

I'll credit your $100 in-game.
Back to top Go down

I'm mister De~to, I'm mister cool. *Badum-da-dum*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: Players Section :: Player Introductions-
Jump to: