Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I may be MIA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I may be MIA Empty
PostSubject: I may be MIA   I may be MIA I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 pm

I know I haven't had a lot of face time in game as of late with school but now that my course is over I was planning on being a bit more aware of the server at least more so than late. Well, new wrench in the gears. Turns out I did not get admitted to the school I am planning on and at this stage I cannot afford to not go there. So I decided that instead of having a lot of free time and being generally gamer-y, I am going to start working on my productivity and organization skills. The ironic thing is that with this time away I will be leaving behind unfinished projects.

So now that this is tldr; I'll sum it up...
1. College is being a dick (again)
2. Need to hone real school mentality (Community college didn't get me int hat mode)
3. Need to find loophole in college transfer policy (because see 1, that's why)
Back to top Go down
Etaliz
Admin
Admin
Etaliz

Experience : 144

I may be MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may be MIA   I may be MIA I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:35 pm

S'all good, get your shit together first.
Back to top Go down
https://mncr.forumotion.com

I may be MIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: General Information :: General Chat and Off-Topic-
Jump to: