Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunger Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HannahBernanna
Admin
Admin
HannahBernanna

Experience : 220

Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games   Hunger Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 am

I'd been wanting to set this up for a while now. And figure if I give myself a deadline I'll have everything ready. lol.

If you've never seen this game played before watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxIQiCAvnko

Here's our arena:
Hunger Games Survival
There is a portal to it in the Lazuli Station

Basically, you start with nothing and try to survive while killing everyone else. There will be chests scattered around you can collect items from (ranging from wheat to iron swords and armor).

Rules:
1. Do not destroy any blocks (except for mushrooms)
2. Do not place any blocks
3. Do not exit the arena, or enter the watch tower.
4. Only one can win.
5. Do not kill my Testificates plz ;_;

Players: Since I'm not sure how many people will be interested, for this round as many people as want to play can join in. When a player is killed you wait out the rest of the game from the Watch Tower.

Want to play? First game will take place on 28th at.. idk. 8pm (central) (note: If you want to play and this time doesn't work for you then say so.)
Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games   Hunger Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:54 pm

This sounds fun!

We're also looking for players interested in inner server Spleef teams. Games would be once or twice a month. If interested check out the Spleef section of the forums.
Back to top Go down

Hunger Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: General Information :: General Chat and Off-Topic-
Jump to: