Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berrismash
Admin
Admin
Berrismash

Experience : 43

Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears! Empty
PostSubject: Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears!   Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Ken and I will be absent from the Minecraft world as of 6 AM Central, July 13th until late evening July 14th, if not until the 15th. Depends on the hangover.

Should the server inexplicably be unreachable during this time, it was probably one of the power company's little hiccups and you will be SOL until we return. We hope that doesn't happen. Especially if the hangover is bad, because fixing problems while recovering from intoxication sucks.

Any smaller issues with day to day Terraferma living, you are welcome to harass the other members of the admin/mod team. Even if they have hangovers.
Back to top Go down
BeardedGuy80

Experience : 59

PostSubject: Re: Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears!   Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Yes, my wedding > your minecrafts asplode!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears!   Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:50 pm

I have been swamped with schoolwrok as I am coming up on the end of my summer session but I check the forums daily so if anyone needs anything or whatever please PM me and I will get in game and resolve any issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears!   Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lo, their cries fell upon deaf ears!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: General Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: