Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RadioBeacon Repeaters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
macgyver603
Wood
Wood
macgyver603

Experience : 32

RadioBeacon Repeaters Empty
PostSubject: RadioBeacon Repeaters   RadioBeacon Repeaters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 am

I just finished an experiment and found out that it is possible to chain repeaters to get an insanely massive range. The thing is that the messages on the initial radio beacons need to be reset each time a repeater is added. The way around this is just to put the message on the radio beacon after all of the repeaters in a network have been built. Also, once you are locked on to a signal that has passed through a repeater, the compass will point to the nearest repeater rather than the source of the signal. When the compass displays the information about the available signals, it will show the distance to the nearest repeater along with the total distance relayed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RadioBeacon Repeaters   RadioBeacon Repeaters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:06 am

I have been noticing a lot of issues with the range/power thing myself. We have yet to determine if this is conducive or not though. Honestly we haven't had much time to think about it either. For the time being consider it a gift from above Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RadioBeacon Repeaters   RadioBeacon Repeaters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 pm

I had some time to review the issue and I guess we would need to see what exactly you are doing that yields these results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RadioBeacon Repeaters   RadioBeacon Repeaters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RadioBeacon Repeaters
Page 1 of 1