Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Physics detection.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trasiva
Stone
Stone

Experience : 50

Physics detection. Empty
PostSubject: Physics detection.   Physics detection. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Description:
On occasion when throwing eggs to check for chickens, I'll have one just...vanish into the wall or floor. I've checked behind the wall and in the floor and can't seem to find said egg. Currently I've lost 9 out of 23 eggs. (Yes, been keeping track).
-------------------------------------------------
Time and Location:
Several times in the last several hours, latest being at 1816 outside my mine entrance.
What Should have happened:
Obviously the egg should have busted on the wall/floor and maybe given me a new chicken. Sad
Additional information:
N/A
Back to top Go down
Finamenon
Admin
Admin

Experience : 247

Physics detection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physics detection.   Physics detection. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 am

As far as the rest of us have been able to tell, it is just a display bug with the egg explosion graphic not appearing. We are fairly certain the event is still firing.
Back to top Go down

Physics detection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physics detection.   Physics detection. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 pm

I have had chickens appear from non-animated egg breaks. The animation just gets tied up in net latency/syncs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Physics detection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physics detection.   Physics detection. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physics detection.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: To the Admins :: BUG REPORTS-
Jump to: