Terraferma - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraferma - Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slime Balls! You want 'em, I got 'em

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gawspel
Wood
Wood

Experience : 7

Slime Balls! You want 'em, I got 'em Empty
PostSubject: Slime Balls! You want 'em, I got 'em   Slime Balls! You want 'em, I got 'em I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

That's right ladies and gents, I've got slime balls coming out the wazoo and I'm running out of places to keep them. So I'm going to pass some sweet savings on to you, the consumer.

For the low, low price of ten dollars, you can be the proud owner of 4 whole slime balls.

What's that? You need more then four good sir? Well it's your lucky day, you can buy as many as you like, as long as it's in multiples of four.

I hear what you're saying, "But Gawspel, I'm poor. I can barely afford stone picks, let alone your positively divine slime balls." I have a perfect solution for you, I will barter your pants off for them. Sometimes, I want really random things in sick amounts.

Now I know you can barely contain yourself at the thought of so many slime balls available for purchase that you can't even begin to wonder where these sweet deals are. All you have to do is wander up to the second floor of the Iron Skyscraper Marketplace and start taking the savings!
Back to top Go down

Slime Balls! You want 'em, I got 'em
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terraferma - Minecraft Server :: General Information :: Marketplace-
Jump to: